Saturday 6 August 2011

Who am I?

Hi there,

Welcome to my blog. This has been set up to help with my Management of Brands course at the University of Adelaide. Our major assignment for this semester is to create a brand for ourselves, and this got me thinking. What is my 'brand'? How would I want other people to view me? However, trying to answer these questions only posed a much harder question: who am I?


Some people may see this question as simple to answer, but when you actually try to put it into words it's a lot more difficult. What should it be based on? I don't play on a sports team. I don't belong to any clubs. I don't even have a regular hobby, but I still like to think that I have a pretty interesting life. What I do have though are my thoughts, observations and opinions. So that is exactly what this blog will be about. Any time I have an have an opinion about current affairs, ponder about life's questions or even see something slightly amusing, I'll write about it on my blog. But I'm not just going to type out my thoughts and leave them there for nobody to read. I want to hear your opinions about what I write. Most posts will have a poll to gather your opinions, and I welcome your comments - in agreement or not. So look out for more posts coming soon.


Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment